Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blessed

Tonight, my mother and I went to see the Australian movie, Blessed, based on the play, "Who's Afraid of the Working Class" by Tsiolkas, Patricia Cornelius, Melissa Reeves and Andrew Bovell.
I used "Rhonda's Monologue" 2 years ago in my year 12 drama individual performance, so I had to see this movie and honestly, it blew me away. My mum and I sat there, gripping hands and crying together.
I definitely suggest all to go and see it. Even if you don't like the movie, I think it will really open everyone's eyes to many things and make everyone turn around and tell their mothers they love them, but don't get me wrong, this movie is far from happy.
Have a look, the cast is also awesome: Deborrah-Lee Furrness, Tasma Walton, Frances O'Connor, Miranda Otto.
Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment